- Grape 3.0 is an "all-in-one" solution that makes statistical
calculations associated with DNA typing an easy task.
- Nonmixed samples and mixtures, parentage testing and general
kinship analysis: all within one application.
- Fully compliant with the recommendations of the National Research
Council report "The Evaluation of
Forensic DNA Evidence", 1996.
- Full support of structured populations.
- Powerful embedded databases with network support can handle
hundreds of thousands of records. Sort and organize your cases, compare
databases and find matches in seconds.
- State-of-the-art technology eliminates manual genotypes
input. Reduces the possibility of human errors and saves your time.
- Simple and advanced user interface. It's our primary goal: we
are working hard to make it the best available today.
- Fully tested and highly reliable.
- Low in cost and affordable for wide forensic community. Cut your
costs by at least 90%.
Take a tour to discover how Grape's
new features and tools help you with all your statistical forensic
needs. Download and try Grape 3.0 today.